If the item you would like to order has Pre-Order in the title, please read the following:
- Pre-order means that this item is not in stock and will be shipped when it arrives at our warehouse.
- The estimated shipping date will be stated in the title of the item. This date is an estimate from the manufacturer and is subject to change.
- Pre-orders are charged in full when your order is placed. This means your items are shipped first when they arrives in the warehouse.
- If you order in stock and pre-order items or pre-order items that are not released at the same time then your order will ship once ALL items are in stock.
- Pre-orders are shipped the same or next business day once they have arrived.
- Cancelled Pre-orders will incur a 20% restocking fee.